The MBCNAA provides an organization through which alumni may:
- Promote good relations between alumni and the college
- Aid in the recruitment and retention of academically talented students
- Organize and mobilize the collective strength of alumni toward generating financial support for the attainment of the college’s mission
- Formulate and carry out a program of activities for alumni and former students
- Create a dynamic organization that attracts new members, new benefactors, and strong partnerships
From Our MBCNAA President
"Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. and let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the date of his return is drawing near."
Hebrews 10:24-25 NLT
To be successful as an organization, we must be in unity to a common objective. The common objective, in this case, is the survival of Morris Brown College. The first step in the survival process is achieving accreditation. As an organization we must be laser focused on supporting the college in this effort.
The real test, as an alumni group, is can we work tougher to achieve this objective? The college needs us to be focused, committed, and dedicated to this task. As president, I am committed to lead this effort. I ask that you be ready to do the same. Please join in and do your best to support our beloved alma mater.
“It is imperative that we continue the work of creating opportunitiesthat will allow our children to thrive in the generations to come,” saidPCX Co-Founder Erich
ATLANTA (November 11, 2020) — On top of a successful 2020 virtual homecoming where $550,000+ was raised from alumni, supporters, and sponsors, Dr. Kevin James,
We Need You !
Your Support of our Mission helps us Continue Our work
Your generosity continues to allow us to provide support to the college and directly impact students.